Shoes are one of the most important accessories for women. They love to match shoes with the dresses they wear. There is a different variety of footwear items available these days. Women love to try out most of these items, but only buy those ones that match their sets of attire. High heel stilettos are always considered to be an instant favorite among women. There are also leather pumps, sandals, and boots that make quite an impression among the female gender.
Purchasing shoes online can easily be rated as one of the easiest ways to purchase these footwear items, without facing irritating crowds or getting tired. There is no need to move out of the house when planning to buy shoes online. Simply sit before the computer, log onto the Internet, and visit the respective shoe sites to make a selection and purchase.
Different type of heels for women’s shoes
While differentiating shoes for the feminine gender, heels play an important part. In fact, women love to pick shoes depending on the type of heel present. Let’s have a look at the types of heels that most women favor these days:
• Stiletto heels: These heels have a minimum height of two inches and a maximum height of ten inches. They are long and thin in appearance, and promise to make the legs look more sculpted, toned, and longer.
• Cone heels: These heels are round in appearance and tend to be slightly broader at the sole. However, they get narrower at the bottom. Heights can vary a bit.
• Kitten heels: These heels have a height of around 1.5 to 2 inches. They are most commonly seen on sandals. Kitten heels are very glamorous in appearance, but do not offer the height advantage of stiletto heels. This makes them the preferred choice of tall women.
• Prism heels: Although very uncommon these days, these heels have a unique shape of their own. They feature three sides that form the shape of a triangle.
• Wedge heels: They are a single piece heel, and run from the front of a sandal to the back. However, they seem to be narrower at the toe and thicker at the heel.
•Spool heels: These heels are broader at the sole, gets narrower in the middle, and then again thicken at the ground position.
Different types of shoes for women
Women’s shoes can generally be categorized into three main types:
• Shoes with low/high heels: This includes mules, boots, sandals, and platform shoes.
• Flat shoes: These include ballet flats, Mary Jane shoes, sneakers, espadrilles, and flip flops.
• High heeled shoes: These include wedge sandals, sling backs, and pumps.
There are plenty of online shoe stores available. However, some enjoy a more positive reputation than others. One reliable online shoe store is My Favorite Shoe Store. Since it was established two decades ago, this online shoe retailer has been offering an awesome collection of footwear items at very competitive rates. It features footwear items from different international brands. Discounts on selected footwear items are available almost all through the year.
Yes, online shopping at My Favorite Shoe Store is considered highly safe. Payment on delivery is available. Also, if there is a mismatch of size, then the company will exchange the footwear item for a pair in the desired size, at the earliest. Friendly company executives make the shopping experience easier. Orders can be placed over the phone, as well as through the online web portal.
The My Favorite Shoe Store web portal displays all the details of available footwear items. Items are organized in a systematic manner to make it easier for visitors and clients to browse through. The store also features footwear items for both genders, from age eight to eighty. This allows the opposite gender to also shop for shoes at this online store.